This page will take you through the steps to use our platform to deploy your own Diagnostic-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution.
Before going further into the implementation details, it is helpful to have an understanding of the end-to-end testing flow.
The testing flow overview page goes into more detail, but the gist of it is:
- The testing flow starts with an order for a test. The order may come from a physician, an end user, an API or a Shopify storefront.
- Once the order is placed, a test kit is dispatched by Chronomics to the end user.
- The end user can then take the test by following the instructions of our online test registration flow.
- The registration flow is not optional and is provided by Chronomics.
- The registration flow can be customised to your brand and integrated with your user accounts.
- During the registration flow, Chronomics shares the essential information about the incoming sample with the lab electronically.
- The end user / patient ships the test sample to our labs using the included return label.
- The lab processes the sample and the results are made available to Chronomics electronically.
- Chronomics notifies you (via webhooks) and/or the end user (via email notifications).
- Results can then be consulted (over API or via our online portals).
There is more than one way to benefit from Chronomics's platform.
You can choose:
- a no-code implementation:
- to implement a storefront yourself using our Order API, and letting Chronomics handle subsequent steps. End-user-facing steps (e.g. the portal in which test status and results can be accessed) can be customised to your brand. If this is for you, you should read those pages:
- to control the experience end-to-end via our APIs, up to the delivery of the results. In that case the only part of the experience that is still delivered by Chronomics is the test registration flow, although it can be customised to your brand, and you can seamlessly integrate end user accounts with us by generating user tokens before the start of the flow. If this is the solution for you, read the following pages:
Whichever type of implementation you are looking for, you will need an account created on our partner portal. You can self-register, or get in touch with our sales team to be put in contact with an account manager.
You can start working with us by creating a lab account and integrating our API. Start on the Lab integration basics page or contact our lab operations team for more options.
Updated 26 days ago